We inform users that Leg. decree no. 196 of June 30 2003 (“Italian Personal Data Protection Code”, hereinafter “Code”) and subsequent integrations and amendments, provides for the protection of people and other parties with regards to the use of personal data.
In accordance with this legislation, use of such data will be based on principles of honesty, lawfulness and transparency, and the protection of the user’s privacy and rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Leg. decree 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- Purposes of data processing: The data provided by you will be processed without your prior consent in compliance with article 24, clause 1 sub-section b) of the Code, for the following purposes:
- Registration to Trace, the initiative supported by Cariplo Factory and Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center, designed to map projects relating to the Circular Economy in Italy.
- Registration to and involvement in activities/initiatives reserved for Trace participants;
- Use and handling of content (documents, information, images, etc.) for purposes relating to the Trace programme, which users may voluntarily choose to download from the nextenergy.cariplofactory.it/en/ site in order to take part in the programme itself.
- Means of processing: processing will be carried out by the following means: hard copies, magnetic media, manually and/or with electronic, or in any case automated, instruments. Personal data will be stored in both a paper format archive and an electronic database for the purposes specified in paragraph 1, points A, B, C.
- Type of data and compulsoriness of provision: the provision of data is compulsory and necessary in order to fulfil the purposes cited in paragraph 1, points A, B, C. Failure to submit to the processing of all data will result in unsuccessful registration to Trace.
- Disclosure to other parties: the data may be subject to processing by qualified parties such as Data Processors or Appointees operating under the direct authority of the Data Controller (employees and/or collaborators for various purposes), as specified in points 5 and 6.
- Data Controllers: the data controller is Cariplo Factory S.r.l., Via Bergognone 34, Milano, C.F. 09440060961
- Data processors: the data processors are those who make up the Assessment Commission. An up-to-date list is available from the Controller upon request.
- Disclosure of confidential data to third parties: the data will not be subject to disclosure to third parties nor to dissemination.
- Right to access personal data and other rights pursuant to article 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003. The user may exercise at any time the rights to which he/she is entitled under the aforementioned law and as detailed below:
- The user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data relating to him/her, even if it has not yet been recorded, in a form that is clearly intelligible.
- The user has the right to obtain indications:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- Of the purposes and means of processing;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the assistance of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the controller, processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, clause 2;
- Of the parties or party categories to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may gain knowledge of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, processors or appointees.
- The user has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification, or in any case the integration of data where requested;
- Deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- Confirmation that the operations cited in letters a) and b) have been reported, together with contents of the same, to those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, with the exception of cases in which fulfilment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the right’s protection.
- The user has the right to object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data regarding him/herself even if it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected;
- To the processing of personal data regarding him/herself for the purposes of marketing or direct sale or in order to carry out market research or commercial communications.
For any question or request about the processing of personal data – as well as relating to any updates regarding the processors of the same – the user may contact Cariplo Factory S.r.l. via email (email: email@example.com).